Got pics!!! Finally!!!

Jayden71

picture.php?albumid=221&pictureid=982

picture.php?pictureid=983&albumid=221&dl=1237257642&thumb=

OKAY!! Here is a couple of quick pics of lil blue. She is my '71 that I saved from my father in law. Completely rebuilt the stock L16, new clutch on the stock 4 speed. I have lots of plans for her. Just got new rubber all the way around on polished chromies. She is pretty straight, no holes in floor board, no rust to speak of. Spent her whole life here in Eastern Oregon in dry weather. Still have original sales receipt from feb 1971. I drive her every day that I can. Snowed like mad today so I kept her in the garage. Got 300 miles on rebuild motor.

Working on interior right now, adding gauges and redoing the upholstrey. Will definately send more pics.

Love this site!! Can't wait to tell some datsun stories and maybe help some guys too.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

picture.php?albumid=221&pictureid=982

picture.php?pictureid=983&albumid=221&dl=1237257642&thumb=

OKAY!! Here is a couple of quick pics of lil blue. She is my '71 that I saved from my father in law. Completely rebuilt the stock L16, new clutch on the stock 4 speed. I have lots of plans for her. Just got new rubber all the way around on polished chromies. She is pretty straight, no holes in floor board, no rust to speak of. Spent her whole life here in Eastern Oregon in dry weather. Still have original sales receipt from feb 1971. I drive her every day that I can. Snowed like mad today so I kept her in the garage. Got 300 miles on rebuild motor.

Working on interior right now, adding gauges and redoing the upholstrey. Will definately send more pics.

Love this site!! Can't wait to tell some datsun stories and maybe help some guys too.

Sometimes the hooker cant even help!!!! FAILED

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jayden71

you tried to link to this.......hxxp:////.655photobucket.com/albums/uu274/jayden71/datsun.002jpeg?t=1237266487.. thats not right

it is supose to be this........hxxp://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/jayden71/datsun002.jpg

tt where replaced with xx so full path would show.

Edited by 72 327

WELCOME to Ratsun thats a sweet looking 521 but 2 pic's is not going to do my Datto fix this morning, how about more of the engine bay and interior shots.. please ---------- pretty please ----- :D

• 6 months later...