Comming to Bosie

Hey all Iam comming over to Bosie/Eagle Idaho this weekend and i wolud love to meet and see some of the fellow Ratsuners.

I paln on heading out on thursday afternoon driving stright thru to Bosie I

have a rehearsal dinner and wedding on friday night and the

wedding on saturday.My play day is on sunday and monday so if any of you want to hook up let me know.

The only thing other than the wedding i got planned is to go to some junk yard my bro keeps telling me about that has a lot of datsuns in it I dont know what its called or wherer it is, but he has came up a few parts that i couldnt find so its worth checking out.

Freaky

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know about the "datsun junk yard"my bro is talking about??

also isnt there a Z store down there??

Shit anything to get a break from the chaos of the wedding would be nice :mellow:

We would like to see some of the outdoor sities we like waterfalls and hidden sites know mostly to the locals, gets away from the trash and the man made beauty and to see the more natrual enviroment.

and if any of you along they way want to meet up for a quick meet and pic that would be cool too

I wish but the 411 has no brakes and the 510 would be a ticket getter i cant seam to drive it like a normal driver is balls to the wall the whole time lol and i took out all but the driver seat lol waiting on the cage so i think we are going to rent something bigger for the trip 3 rows of seats to keep the rugrat out of arms reach of each other lol

what a drive lol i only got pulled over once on the way. so i found out that iam free today so i will call you later joe or give me a call. saw a couple cool ass z on the way down and i couldnt get any pics:lol::eek: it sure smells funny over here like a giant onion lol

good to hear you made it to Boise safely...

remember to take pics if you guys make it to any JY's

SMELL ::

I believe they grow garlic down there also, it been a while since I've been in that area.. have fun

So i found the z junkyard and all i can say is holy shit i have never seen so many z in one spot lol and just 1 510 and a 810 goon.I took a few pic but the hotel pc wont let upload them:(. But if you are looking for a Z part this would be the place to go strut heaven lol. Hey joe give me a call if you got time to hang today I guess we head out first thing in the morn.

Idaho Z 208-466-0004 I had no luck getting a hold of the guy :blink:and a fellow bussiness owner said he was hard to get a hold of but keep tring and the more detailed the message the quicker the quote would be.Iam going to go by their again today and see if i could get some more pics because i was told there is like 4 bulidings full of stuff and I could see about 100+ Z in the open :eek::eek:

so here are a few pics i got of Idaho Z car

bosie008.jpg

bosie009.jpg

bosie010.jpg

bosie011.jpg

bosie012.jpg

and there is more in the suroundding buildings but i couldnt get tru the gate

also found a realy clean looking z for sale

bosie102.jpg

bosie103.jpg

bosie104.jpg

Farmer Joe

sorry i didnt hook up with you Farmer Joe maybe next time we come down it wont be so hectic and i would have a little mor free time. We went to a pretty cool hick bar in so tiny little town man that was fun. the wife got wasted and was dancing on the bar lmao its been like 5 years since i have seen here that wasted lol.

Edited by freaky510

We went to a pretty cool hick bar in so tiny little town man that was fun. the wife got wasted and was dancing on the bar lmao its been like 5 years since i have seen here that wasted lol.

Any chance you'll share the name of the bar? It might be worth driving there if I could see my wife get like that.

Len

• 5 months later...
hey sick620 you should findout whats in the building, maybe some goons or roadsters hiding in them. if you do let us know. I'm up for a road trip to Boise....

I was told its all z and a few 510 i was hoping to find a old truck but the guy we got to talk to (who ran a bussiness next door )said its all Z cars

:mad:

maybe I'll just call the number u posted and see if he's got a 4 door dime, do you know if their open on Saturdays...

no i dont think he has hours the 4 or 5 times i stopped (every time we drove bye:lol:)there was never anyone there finally my dad saw some guy and we stopped him. He owned the store next door. and i called about 10 time and left messages with no reply.:( shit :mad:i was going to try to get some wheels

and mybe what ever else would have fit in the car :lol: good luck if you talk to him also i heard he was proud of what hes got so you better play the lottery:lol::lol:

But I have never talked to him my self so who knows whats up

if you just show up there about mid day you usually can catch him. my mom talked to him the other day. inside a garage in one of those buildings he has a super z that he spent years building he claims its the fastest z ever built. he said he would show my mom and her friend some time. im going to make him show me and ill get pics! :D

if you just show up there about mid day you usually can catch him. my mom talked to him the other day. inside a garage in one of those buildings he has a super z that he spent years building he claims its the fastest z ever built. he said he would show my mom and her friend some time. im going to make him show me and ill get pics! :D

ill bet he want to show your mom and her friend :eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:and you want pics :eek

J/k

Edited by freaky510
if your going to tell a joke get it right