Has anyone used this carpet?

Icehouse

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;139414'']I have a brand new one from them, but I haven't installed it yet...

for the 620?

looks like the standard nylon loop carpet.

$aving for yet another 'i need this' :D

for the 510 it says the front section is 3pcs. i prefer a single pc.

Steve is there any way I could talk you into test fitting it? I really just want to know how well the tunnel area fits, I don't mind doing any trimming. I just want to know how well it fits :D

Steve is there any way I could talk you into test fitting it? I really just want to know how well the tunnel area fits, I don't mind doing any trimming. I just want to know how well it fits :D

I agree, ive been searching for awhile for carpet, and havnt really had much luck.

Yeah that's fine, I'm just curious about the tunnel really, trimming it is mo big deal.

Haha yeah Zumm now that I have carpet on my dime I want it in all my rigs :)

Yeah that's fine, I'm just curious about the tunnel really, trimming it is mo big deal.

Haha yeah Zumm now that I have carpet on my dime I want it in all my rigs :)

yes please :) Ive searched and searched and I havnt been able to find a supplier for carpet for a "620" Ive seen plenty of others for the other datsun's...Even had JC whitney check with all there suppliers after they stole my money for 2 weeks because they said they had 73 datsun PU carpet and really didnt...

If i know the 720 fits nice in the tunnel and floor area and just needs trimming ill just source some thats the "plush" style or whatever like i intially ordered.

Guest DatsuNoob

I've used black marine (for boats and shit) carpet and pad before. It's cheap, durable, and rubber backed so spills and/or wet feet arent really a problem because it doesnt soak into the floor board. Only thing is, it doesnt stretch out as nice as reg auto carpet, but it's workable. Got it from an upholstery shop in tacoma. I think I paid right around $40-$50 for the pad, carpet, and spectre spray adhesive. Not too shabby.

• 2 weeks later...

i went to home depot and bought outdoor carpet in charcoal/gray. its really durable, looks decent and is 30 bux for a HUGE section. the only thing is it isnt moulded. if you take your time it looks good, just have to put it in the truck.