anyone here work with wood...

i need a box built out of MDF...i can pay( have to wait till payday) but i dont really want to build it. i can, but don't want to lol. so if you want to make a little extra cash let me know

it will also need a few 45's and maybe 2 2x4 braces. will need to be glued and screwed i can show you pics of build techniques if needed....i also have cutout specs so that will be easy lol

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its for an suv...not in any real hurry i wont have money for a while (fuck getting payed once a month lol) but i will pay if you wanna just get everything, don't have to start till i get you money...i prefer it that way lol..one other thing is idk how i would come an get it from ya

let me price out the wood, 3/4" mdf? I wouldn't start until you give me a deposit of some sort anyway, so that's cool. No offense, but I don't trust anybody these days. I'll figure out cost of materials, and you could pay me for that up front and I'll get busy.

As for getting it, idk either, we could figure that out. PM me for more details.

im surprised no one has ask wtf i need an 8 cubic foot box for lol

I asked actually lol, in all fairness it was an edit right after your 1st response but none the less :-).

15's? Should be able to. I can't remember exactly what my single 15" brahma did...something like 143db on the dash with a termlab. I never build for spl, though, and now it's sealed anyways -

DSCF2252.jpg

a brahma nice what did you push it with? an AQ maybe or a DD lol

Running some CDT CL-62 components set up 2-way active with an Alpine 9833 through two RF 500a2 amps. Haven't killed my stock honda alt yet :D

lol nice i have a 250 amp alt and 2 stinger batts for the 300+ amp draw lol right now im looking for a good double din tv deck