mmm.. 720's

shortwide

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, The single cab is static droped and actually my daily driver and will be the donor truck for a lot of parts for the dual cab later.. I have lots of plans for the dual cab like stock floor body drop and extending the wheel base to swap the shorty short bed for the smooth side bed on the '85.. And gobs of other things..

As far as importing one.... The tricky part is finding one first..

458.jpg

876.jpg

679.jpg

Damn, I overlooked you're in AR. That's a bit of a drive to pick up a dual cab. Would be nice to get though. Why does the US market always get the shit leftovers?

haha.. Yea dude the truck is not for sale anyways.. I get this a lot.. It's something that just can not be replaced.. And if it was it would have a hefty price..

Great 720's man! The quad is killer, and I love the look of the static drop and shaved white walls and black rims.

So whats the timeline for digging into the Quad?

Well.. I'm picking up a Toyota Pre Taco frame this weekend for the front clip / rear axel for the SFBD frame build.. After that just gotta buy some steel and wait for my buddys frame jig to free up... The guy who is building my frame / one off control arms is Kyle at Guilty By Design ( http://www.guiltybydesign.net )