basement cleanout

I have some parts I need to get rid of before I move, so I thought I'd offer them to you guys before craigslist

weber 32/36 dgev, choke is not set, ran when pulled: $50

U75 intake and exhaust manifold, pulled from an L18, de-smogged: $40

384 or 364 (hard to read the numbers) intake manifold: $20

Pertronix EI kit with flamethrower 3 ohm coil, never installed $100

master relay (for Z-car I believe) part #25230-79904: $10

Plus a slew of other 620 related parts (mostly side marker lights and odds and ends), one 710 bumper in decent shape, possibly more stuff, ask if you're looking for something in particular and I'll see what else I have in the basement. Thanks :D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if downshifter doesnt get it let me know

i thought i had a lead on one in astoria but the gy sold it, need something for my rig as well

ill do 50 and ill will meet you in olympia next weekend, i gotta run to puyallup to pickup a car most likely

the 620 stuff I have is mostly electrical bits, relays, side markers, I have a water pump and I think some interior pieces as well. really just odds and ends from/for my parts truck.

I don't know what it would cost to ship but I'd do 50 plus shipping, I live in Olympia if that helps you to estimate what the cost would be.

I also just found a Hitachi carb rebuild kit I'd be willing to let go for $20

• 3 weeks later...

all this stuff and more for sale now. Haven't heard from the guy who wanted the 320 and 620... and apparently the local cops have taken an interest in my projects, well more to the point a neighbor is complaining that my driveway looks like a datsun junkyard :mad: so it would seem I have no other choice but to let go of all this wonderful stuff I've been accumulating (also I'm moving relatively soon and currently have no idea if I'll have room for them at my new place)

So here goes, I have two 320's for sale, I have pretty much all the parts for a restoration and one of them has the engine and tranny out and is almost ready for a transplant, the other is pretty much together and is a good road map as my exhaust guy would say :D

I also have a 620 parts truck with L20b and 4spd, both worked last time I used them, but the roadworthiness is minimal unless you want to spend a while fixing up the shocks and brakes. the truck itself is mostly a rust bucket but there are definitely some good parts still there.

I also have quite a few spare parts in my basement, so if you need something in particular just pm me and I'll see if I have it.

If you want everything I'll take $420 obo for all of it :D

Also open to trades, and if you smiled at the price you probably know already what I'd like to trade for :lol: but seriously I'm also interested in items for my 620 and my 710 goon such as wheels/tires for the 620, U-67 head for the 710, EI dizzy for the 620, it has an L18 in it, I've read that makes a difference when considering an EI swap, but I'd like to try anyway. Or if someone in my area does body work my goon needs some tlc and I'd be happy to trade for it to be done. I don't have a garage and aside from stripping paint and using rattle cans I've never done any bodywork I could be proud of, so if someone is willing to teach me while working on my goon I'd be stoked, I'll bring beer if that helps :D

oh and sorry I didn't get back to you guys earlier about the weber, slo-dat had made the best offer (anyone who can pick this stuff up is first in line as far as I'm concerned, no offense but I'm not a big fan of having to ship stuff) so H2theizzo and dwnshifter I apologize. anyway, if charlie69 doesn't take it I'll let you guys know.

ok, so still have the weber and an intake/exhaust mani for sale, someone will be taking the trucks this weekend :D.

at this point I'll take $40 for the weber, $50 shipped, and whatever for the intake/exhaust mani, at this point I just want em gone so make me an offer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.