yay just ordered my engine

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood. You're more then welcomed to borrow my engine hoist. Not going to need it any time soon. Gotta come get it though. Hillsboro, OR. PM me if interested. You can grab it Saturday and hit the Portland meet after!

-Brian

which one is it ??

the 187 HP or the 204 Hp.

I had to do a search since I don't know much about sr20ve..

so heres a link just incase sumone else also doesn't know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VVL

when are you planning on doing the swap, I might be heading over to Vancouver/Longview soon and would love to learn something. :D

which one is it ??

the 187 HP or the 204 Hp.

I had to do a search since I don't know much about sr20ve..

so heres a link just incase sumone else also doesn't know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VVL

when are you planning on doing the swap, I might be heading over to Vancouver/Longview soon and would love to learn something. :D

its the 187hp one, the 204 hp one is VERY RARE an also much more expensive gonna be doin the swap pretty quick, jus waitin on the motor to arrive an shit

91 se-r, kinda didnt wanna go turbo because of the boost addiction.. plus everyone an they're mom does the det.. these ve motors can be very fast an very fun, plus later on if i need to add boost its really simple.. pretty much jus put det pistons in an bolt on whatever turbo setup ya want.. im gettin a calum basic ecu, i'd get the real time but i cant go over budget :(

a revy na belongs in that car.

my thoughts exactly, i've noticed most guys cant go much more then 250 and actually be able to stick it to the ground in these lil fwd cars altho they're mighty fast and all... i just dont wanna deal with boost leaks an all that crap that comes with swapping in a turbo setup, especialy with my lack of knowlege and funds on turbo stuff.. i wana be able to stuff the kids in the car an go places when i want to, an on ocasion have some fun :)