510 gas tank

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not that pix will help me (from this comp) but does the filler attach on the side or the top of the tank?

1 reason to change if its top mounted is fuel leakage in hard lefts :cursing:

Top middle maybe 6" back from pass side, not top/side like 510. By the pictures it is longer side to side.

Gas Tank (sedan)

510..... 45L or 9.91 Imp..... 11.88 US

610..... 55L or 12.11 Imp... 14.52 US

710..... 50L or 11.01 Imp... 13.2 US

cool, what condition? its out of a 510?

yup sure is i tossed it out in favor of a fuel cell. the fuel sender is dead. but the tanks in great cond. i'll even throw in the filler neck. pm me when u wanna p/u.

• 3 weeks later...

2 & 4 Gas tanks are the same - pulled out many and never did notice any change - very little change even year to year - pretty much the same from 68 to 73 and 2 and 4 door. Have never messed with the 610's so don't know if they fit.

When using a stock 510 tank and doing a KA swap and installing a 240sx or 300zx in tank pump, how important is it to weld in the baffling from the doner tank? Or is the stock 510 baffling enough for EFI when running an in take pump?

i really am not sure, i have a buddy that has done this swap on his 510 and he is the one who will be helping me on the swap, he did say i need to get a 300zx fuel pump.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.