Radiator

Hi. I need a radiator to finish up on the truck.

Money is a little tight right now due to my medical sitch.

I would pay what I can, or If somebody has one and is local and needs some guitar lessons, I can do that.

Let me know.

Dave

Also I have a tailgate I could swap for one.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bro i got one for ya, i'll take care of the shipping, and later we can work something out, it's out of a 75 620 project truck of mine, your welcome to it, i believe in paying it forward..get me your address and i'll get it out as soon as u get back to me..tom :)

hey bro i got one for ya, i'll take care of the shipping, and later we can work something out, it's out of a 75 620 project truck of mine, your welcome to it, i believe in paying it forward..get me your address and i'll get it out as soon as u get back to me..tom :)

DAMN! this is what ratsun is all about!

Man, that seriously brought tears to my eyes!...must be the meds. :mellow:

I will repay you when I'm able to go back to work, or at least when my unemployment or disability kicks in.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I don't even have a joke here,which is rare.

Humble Dave

bro just pay it forward, if some else needs some thing u have , give it to them, if they r in need, not just cause they want it, u offered guitar lessons, find out who in the area needs them, or give the extra t/gate to some one who needs it, just pay it forward, GOD bless u n yours..tom:)

phatdave,

What else are you in need of for your truck? I have been making weekend raids on a 76 620 KC here in Phoenix. If the truck has it I will do my best to purchase it and get it shipped to you. Just let me know.

Been where you are at and many people helped me out in my time of need. No income makes it ruff.

May God be with you.

Charlie

Hi Charlie, The only parts I really need after my radiator are the heater hoses.

The two that run from the block to the heater.

You guys don't know how much this touches me, Seriously!

If you choose to do it, I will pay you back when I'm back to driving truck.

THANKS, Dave

Dave,

Help is not charity, help is what people who can help are supposed to do for other people that require a hand.

As dat620 said " you got a second chance" enjoy life and please remember you can help people in many ways.

There was a time when I was in college (I was 34 at the time) I stopped to help a young mother and child with a flat. Well long story short bad spare = 5 new tires for her car. I could not leave her stranded with her 2 year old.

This is how life should be people helping people.

You will have your new radiator hoses on Friday waiting for you at the Nissan dealer you gave me the number for. I hope that this will get you up and driving as soon as your health allows you.

Please let me know how much you would like for the tranny hardware.

You are being watched by an angel and you have a purpose here. Enjoy life Dave.

I enjoyed talking with you the other night.

Charlie

dave radiator on the way to ya, it's a three core, better for flow and cooling, at least here it is, should be fine for u there, take care and get better soon , do not over exert yourself, follow your doctors orders and all will be fine, GOD bless u and yours..tom :)

Tom....Charlie...you gave me a bit of hope. THANKS!!!

redeye...we WILL touch you oneday...relax

ppeters....the real Dave was so inspired by all of this, he went outside and worked on his 620.

If my wife saw what I was doing I would never hear the end of it. I jacked it up ( with factory jack) took out the stands, opened the cyclone gate,drove it out with the starter.

The back yard where it was , is loaded with dog landmines. It's where I can get at it now.

Thanks for the words and help!

Dave

Charlie, Thanks bro. PM with your address and I will ship you the bolts and bits . Give me an idea as to the big bolts you need and I will dig through my bolt bucket.

You ever make it up here, bring Tom with you and I'll put you two up, say for Canby!

Dave

Well it seems Charlie ( Charlie69) bought me heater hoese from Brian @ Nissan in PDX. When I talked to Brian he said he lives about 10 miles from me. When the hoses come in, hes going to drop them by so I don't have to go pick them up.

Okay where is the camera ? You guys are Punking me right ?

Good Job Mike! I know you are up to this! :mellow:

Dave

as the title says...payin it forward, do unto others as you would have them do unto you...following along the same path as my savoir did, as instucted by his father..GOD..just doin as i should..:) helping (blessing) those that need it..

Tom, Hey I got the radiator today. Thanks a million. I was like a kid at Christmas. I stood and told the postman the whole story. He was impressed.

....but, I'm having a hard time with fitment.Seems bigger and the holes don't seem to want to line up.

Has anybody here put a newer rad. into an early 620? Help here gang.

dave :unsure:

....but, I'm having a hard time with fitment.Seems bigger and the holes don't seem to want to line up.

Has anybody here put a newer rad. into an early 620? Help here gang.

Scooby-Doo-tv-06.jpg

Wasn't there a thread about this several months ago? I gotta scoot. Maybe someone else can do the search....

as i said it's a 3 core, bigger thickness and size, all i've ever done is drill new holes, and or trim out core support slightly, new holes should do it , if it does not work, i'll get the other one to ya, it's just a 2 core and stock size also, i just wonder if here in the southwest if they sent trucks with bigger radiators due to cooling in the desert??, it came out of my 75 reg cab, just bolted to stock location, what year is yours?? let me know, i would rather not have u worry about fitment right now, unless some one in your area wants to help u out with fitment/ install..:) tom

I might talk a buddy into helping me. I tried, but after 1/2 hour of bending and stooping and layin on the ground I had to take a break.

I might try again tomorrow. I'd love to have the extra cooling capacity of that radiator. Not might, I WILL try again tomorrow.

dave

Edited by phatdave
cuz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.