'79 620 part out: Southern California

Hey Ben thanks! Man, my rig it still needs lots of work. Just glad I can drive it till I rebuild the suspension, convert to disks, fix the clutch and other crap. Already got the emblems packed up and ready to ship this Tuesday. Please tell me the shop that did your muffler system. Clean nice work they did on your rig, VERY NICE truck btw!!!!...

Lets keep in contact with notes and tech on how we both do the disk brake conversion. Peace!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Adam-

I may have to steal the air-cleaner idea from you- that looks sick!!

The muffler shop is called Mesa Muffler in Costa Mesa. It's on Harbor Blvd, near Wilson i think. They're really busy, so get there in the morning!

Keep me posted on your truck progress- it's a really cool truck- I dig that bench too.

Talk to you soon!

Ben

Edited by hessianben
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I need every singe piece of interior (gauge surround, center console, switches, etc) pm me with what you have left and I'll buy it. and the mudflaps :P

Wow didn't notice that someone necro'd this thread hardcore. >.<

Edited by Diesel33g
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need 3 parts the center armrest/cubbyhole lid w/ latch, the ashtray, and the glove-box door w/ connecting piece. I'm in San Antonio, Tx 78239. what would be the shipping charge?

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.