guaging nl interest

i have 2 nls. both with papers. a 64 and a 65. package deal hopefully. one is in my avatar and the other is a parts vehicle. could be a very sweet project for somebody. the 64 i bought about a year ago. runs but needed a clutch master. has 14" slots and j13/floorshift 4spd. back window has a crack in it. also needs body work or drive it the wayu it is. collecter plates too.

i've run into a bump in the road and some things are more important than vehicles.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

Ack! :eek:

No, nope, nada, no way.. they are NOT for sale. I'm serious. After all we went through to get those suckers - no way. They mean to much to Tdaaj. I'd delete that post if I could.. bugger

I need to go smack some sense into my husband.. :cursing:

I'm sorry but we aren't selling the 320's. Things would have to get a lot worse before we did that.

:blink:

Ack! :eek:

No, nope, nada, no way.. they are NOT for sale. I'm serious. After all we went through to get those suckers - no way. They mean to much to Tdaaj. I'd delete that post if I could.. bugger

I need to go smack some sense into my husband.. :cursing:

I'm sorry but we aren't selling the 320's. Things would have to get a lot worse before we did that.

now THATS a good lady right there. i wont let my wife sell her jeep OR her 68 dart. but then again i have a problem with NOT selling things....

LOL! Good catch Bonnie!!! .....although, I've been entertaining the idea of selling mine too. I don't think Paula would have much problem with that.........now if I tried to sell her 521......I'd get a whoopin'!!! :)

if you want to get rid of the one that needs work in about 8 months I would like to get it. Not for restoring, but for lowering after I learn a little more on my 620, only saying this so if you dont want that kind of end for it I would rather you know now so there are no hurt feelings or thinking i got it under false pretense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.