810 Wagon owner here...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have worked as a smog tech, a mechanic, I'm a liscensed HVAC and MVAC tech, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my comment. I'm retired now. Who hit a nerve? I really don't care one way or another. I don't want to argue with you or anyone else. I just hate to see people rant about things without offering any kind of a solution. It really doesn't accomplish anything and there are far more important things in this world to worry about. Whatever it is, let's just call it a difference of opinion, and call a truce and get on with discussing that which brought us here in the first place.....Datsuns.:mellow:

Guest jaimesix
Must be mine. It was the only 810 there. Thanks for the compliment.

Nice 810, definitely the best one I have seen so far. Your 810, as well as the Datsun B210 were in very good shape. Your rides should had gotten a trophy for great condition, and for being examples of real unique Datsuns of today.

( hope next year the car show site changes places, it was aweful to drive through that dust , and painful, after all that timne spent washing and detailing our rides!:rolleyes:)

Jaime._____________________________________________________

Must be mine. It was the only 810 there. Thanks for the compliment.

Nice 810 man. Extremely clean. I saw it at JCCS (and talked to you briefly)The fact that she is still looking/running that good is a testament to your diligence for keeping Datsuns alive

And like jaimesix said: "Nice 810, definitely the best one I have seen so far. Your 810, as well as the Datsun B210 were in very good shape. Your rides should had gotten a trophy for great condition, and for being examples of real unique Datsuns of today." Well put.

Thanks again for the compliments. Mine is just a daily driver that sits in the driveway year round while my Z and 320 share the garage. In my opinion, the best 810 2dr. I've seen belongs to Steve Golik in Alabama. He's done so much with his. It's a 3L stroker, with 4 wheel disc brakes, lots of nos parts, etc.

10rpg9f.jpg

Here's a link to a nearly 4 year old post but it gives a good description:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showpost.php?p=541354&postcount=1

^ Great guy! Very nice example of an 810 Coupe right next to yours! ^

He hooked me up with a bumper end rubber out of his personal stash! I hope to do the same thing he did with his engine in my wagon! :D

I have most of the stuff for a stroker. I've got the crank, block, and head. That project has been on the back burner for about 8 or 9 years now and someday I'll get to it. I bought that LD28 crank back when you could still find them in the self service yards so it was cheap. Seems like back then there were always at least two or three Maxima diesels there whenever I went regardless of which yard. I'm just not sure whether I'll put it in the 810 or the Z.

Hat's off to ya!!I just bought that dash cap & stick console for a HUNDRED bucks.!!!!!WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOO SON-OF-A-BITCH..it's Christmas!!

Next time i'm in South Bay,i'll look you up.

Haha.. NP, Dude.

Fo'sho! Anytime you're in town hit me up! I hope that wagon is up and running when you do! ;)

Haha.. NP, Dude.

Fo'sho! Anytime you're in town hit me up! I hope that wagon is up and running when you do! ;)

If Z Train shows up in South Bay let me know. I'll bring my "big dime" and that would be the most 810s I've ever seen in one place.
Guest jaimesix
If Z Train shows up in South Bay let me know. I'll bring my "big dime" and that would be the most 810s I've ever seen in one place.

Let me know about it too, I will show up with one of my Datsuns, either the 610 or the 710.

I hope the stroker build goes into HP11's 810. The Z car is cool, but the 810 is not only as cool, but a rarity. An 810 stroker is a jewel of a car!!!!

Jaime.____________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix
Thanks again for the compliments. Mine is just a daily driver that sits in the driveway year round while my Z and 320 share the garage. In my opinion, the best 810 2dr. I've seen belongs to Steve Golik in Alabama. He's done so much with his. It's a 3L stroker, with 4 wheel disc brakes, lots of nos parts, etc.

10rpg9f.jpg

Here's a link to a nearly 4 year old post but it gives a good description:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showpost.php?p=541354&postcount=1

Yes, a nice car indeed. I always liked 810s, if I ever find one, I will go for it.

I even have a Haynes manual!!!

Jaime.______________________________________________

Yes, a nice car indeed. I always liked 810s, if I ever find one, I will go for it.

I even have a Haynes manual!!!

Jaime.______________________________________________

A bit of advice. Lose that Haynes. I also have one but it basically sits on the shelf and collects dust. It's okay for some things but the factory service manual is so much better. I have scanned it into a pdf along with the 810 parts fiche and if you ever need a copy of either let me know.
Guest jaimesix
A bit of advice. Lose that Haynes. I also have one but it basically sits on the shelf and collects dust. It's okay for some things but the factory service manual is so much better. I have scanned it into a pdf along with the 810 parts fiche and if you ever need a copy of either let me know.

Thanks for the advise. I will let you know as soon as I find an 810.

As for now, that Haynes manual keeps my interest and my radar on for 810s, evertime I go to my mini automobile library ( at home ) I see that Haynes manual and it makes me wonder!

Jaime.________________________________________________________

What years do you have "fiched up" for parts?

Christmas in March.I LIKE it.And no relatives involved.

http://www.oem-surplus.com/nwp/810.htm

Last one in stock.... scroll more than half way down. It's the burgundy color that we have too. I was going to buy it... but have at it.

The dash and console showed up today in their original boxes.

PM sent.

The CD showed up also.

Woooo-hoooo!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

The only bummer is i missed the only 'Goon gas tank by a *&%ing week.