Aftermarket Steering Wheel Hub Q's

ok I just recently bought this Quick release hub and not sure what adapter will fit it and my 620. Can anybody give me some advice or even a link to one. Its this same one but, black. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CARBON-QUICK-RELEASE-HUB-CIVIC-ACCORD-S2000-CRX-EK3-SI_W0QQitemZ120364812781QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090117?IMSfp=TL0901171110006r27645

Thanks

Edited by ariascarlos1990
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fits all 6 bolts designed hub adapter

Mr Red is correct. MOMO and Sparco are 6-bolt. I just isntalled a 6-bolt in my Z. At the time it was hard to find a Datsun adaptor. I paid $35 for one from Taiwan. (literally shipped from there)

1984+ is the cutoff for the larger splines. (with some exceptions for 1983) If an adaptor says it fits a 240SX and a 280ZX, something is wrong. Should fit 280ZX, 240Z, 510, 620, ect. :)

when i get home i'll give ya the momo pt #. it may fit other datsuns besides the 510. btw which quick release did u buy? some of those things are junk and is more of hazard than helpful. i've had my share of quick release hubs. eventually got bored and just left the wheel in the car. :lol:

2eDeYe;126990'']You'll either need the Grant Z-car adapter or the MOMO one...can't remember which wheels have 6-bolts.

grants are 5 hole. I know that.

Mr Red is correct. MOMO and Sparco are 6-bolt. I just isntalled a 6-bolt in my Z. At the time it was hard to find a Datsun adaptor. I paid $35 for one from Taiwan. (literally shipped from there)

1984+ is the cutoff for the larger splines. (with some exceptions for 1983) If an adaptor says it fits a 240SX and a 280ZX, something is wrong. Should fit 280ZX, 240Z, 510, 620, ect. :)

where did you find your adapter at? So if it says it will fit 280ZX, 240Z, 510 then that one will work? :confused:

when i get home i'll give ya the momo pt #. it may fit other datsuns besides the 510. btw which quick release did u buy? some of those things are junk and is more of hazard than helpful. i've had my share of quick release hubs. eventually got bored and just left the wheel in the car. :lol:

cool thanks. and its an NRG