521 in Mini Truckin

ya, but it is the old mini truck crurse,,, you will never get out of it what you put into it....you just end up doing it for the love of the hobby...But I have found that the 510s and 521s seem to get more valuable as they disapate in numbers...maybe the 620s will get there. But there are a still alot out there...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually according to the owner of the 620xcab in mini truckin the dash is out of an Impala...I dig the truck, cant wait to see it done. He was talking about putting an V8 into it. I personally hope he doesnt...

The dash is 59 and 60 impala. I really like the look of the dash, but if you look closely you will see this dash swap is very, very common. I know of at least 5 trucks that are finished with that same dash, and about 15-20 that are being built with that dash. Since its already a datsun, which is different, I think they should have used something a little less common in the scene. That 620 is still badass though!!!

• 7 years later...