620 stuff for sale pics soon....

:Hello.. new to the sight. I dont want to be the guy who only offers qus. that he could have answered himself if he only looked around the sight. So I am offering a ton of 620 parts just give me a call and i will see if I have it I live in Vancouver WA. My name is Ricky 1360 607 0522 I will be up till about 11pm tonight. and any time during the day works.thanks PS I have had several 620's and over the years have aquired quite a few used parts from one end of the truck to the other. so let me know what you need and I will give you a fare price....:):)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datsun001.jpg?t=1233379603

Here is a pic of some stuff I need to sell from two different 620's. nissan l20 valvecover , valance (the part your wipers come out of) , heater core assembly , standard cab headliner and matching visors (1977 I think) all three pedals brake'clutch and gas , kingcab passenger tray (someone drilled some holes in it) and a gauge cluster with molested bezel. Name your price..:)

datsun001.jpg?t=1233379603

Here is a pic of some stuff I need to sell from two different 620's. nissan l20 valvecover , valance (the part your wipers come out of) , heater core assembly , standard cab headliner and matching visors (1977 I think) all three pedals brake'clutch and gas , kingcab passenger tray (someone drilled some holes in it) and a gauge cluster with molested bezel. Name your price..:)

• 10 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.