Hmm.... 4 seat 4wd, turbo 660cc 5 speed.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's one on the way to work! Looks like a plank of wood coming down the road towards you. Very cool

I like the 'big brother' Mitsubishi Delica. All wheel drive turbo diesel auto....

Mitsubishi_Delica_Star_Wagon_001.JPG

Edited by datzenmike
Mike, think of the fun you could have in the back with a girl! Ahem, camping with Mrs Datzen perhaps ;)?

Well, show me the way

To the next little girl

Oh, don't ask why

Oh, don't ask why

For if we don't find

The next little girl

I tell you we must die...........Whiskey Bar by The Doors :mellow:

Edited by datzenmike

There's one, Delica, in the local j/y near me. Diesel auto. Motor's gone now. There's 3-4 driving around locally. Talked to one lady who got hers and it already had tires and rims and a lift kit in it from Japan. I LIKE them.

I like the Delica's, but, I've no use for one really. Something for the city commutes appeals more to me, particularly when you need to move stuff that's kinda bulky .... I hate driving RHD though, not likely for me anyhow.

Basically a 2wd delica. You cang et these in teh states, but only in 2.4 sohc automatic. Awesome vans though. Rwd, and they slide real nice!

here is my current project. Doing a 4g63 dohc swap to it Should bump it up past 11:1 compression and get me to around 180hp or so at least.without cams. It's about to get dumped 3 inches all around :)

mitsuvan-10.jpg