Jump to content

Head alignment ring thingy

Recommended Posts

Somehow I ended up having only one of these...:rolleyes:


Anybody have one the could mail me? It's the ring the fits between the head and the block which the head bolt goes through to align the head.


I could take a pic of the one I have and the place where the one I don't have goes if that would help....


I could also still use a single groove crank pulley :P

Link to comment
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic



If no one near you will part with one, I'm sure I have one. I think they are called head alignment dowels. There are also two on the block to transmission mating surface.... wonder if they are the same??

Link to comment

I figured some one could toss one in an envelope if they had one laying around...I'd pay shipping lol :o


Just one of those things that didn't get saved...in the teardown of at least 4 or 5 L's....:rolleyes:


Besides I thought it'd be a good time to ask about a single groove pulley again as I still haven't come across one :D

Link to comment

Anyone else?????????????


Just got one off an old L head, it's in my hand right now. I also checked and it does fit the hole in the back of the block (lower drivers side) where the transmission lines up. See if you have one of those laying around.

Link to comment
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.