i got screwed - Beware of Cheetos808

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is another card he might be trying to play here.... If you have legal troubles you ca lose your security clearance..... and not be deployable.... he might be trying to STAY!

i don't know about that one lol

i don't know about that one lol

we had a guy in my unit get "busted" with pot last week....he would NEVER smoke, I know him FAR too well.... thing is he got busted by another one of the guys in our unit and he would have let him go otherwise (he knows why he did it) but instead took him in. he was carrying, you guessed it, just enough to get in trouble, but not enough to go to jail..... no afghan for him....

Anyone see he actually responded after all this time in his for sale thread but only to say "sold!!!!"? I really hope you haven't given up and are pursuing legal or at least authoritative action.

Ya good to see he came through and still frustrating he didn't say anything in his defense or even in way of a explanation. I'd still never deal with him, too sketchy.......

Well, he got your money to you and got rid of the Datsun;

(two birds with one stone)

sucks it took soooo long, but maybe things were more complicated than they seemed

(*hoping that's the case*)

And KUDOS!!! to you, bagged_datsun, for having patience!!

Well, he got your money to you and got rid of the Datsun;

(two birds with one stone)

sucks it took soooo long, but maybe things were more complicated than they seemed

(*hoping that's the case*)

And KUDOS!!! to you, bagged_datsun, for having patience!!

Thanks!, i know sometimes things in life can be hard and so i would rather let this guy have made it right then wrecked his life right?

i mean 510er said i can do some damage but i don't think that's what he would have needed, but then again he could have and there are some people out that that do need that but that's another time and another place

thanks everyone for the help and hope :cool: