Someone should cop this wagon and slam it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well they dont go for much period, but yeah tis definately a great price for a good runner. Those 4g32 will go forever. They are pretty slow ins tock form, but with factory twin downdraughts or any buigger car and a header they are suppose to make a good engine. I know the 2 and c3 works engines were pushing 140 to 160hp in the rally cars

You have no idea how much I wanted to take this cute little guy home! :rolleyes:

No dice though...once it hits the "yard"...theres no goin home.:blink:

I looked at this thing for a long time though...I was gonna start pullin parts that I may have been able to make fit my Datsun...then I thought that it would be really cool, if I owned one of these, to stumble on it with all of the little stuff intact, and so I actually let the parts stay there on the car instead.

It's history now.:mellow:

A moment of silence please...

PB170175.jpg

PB170176.jpg

PB170177.jpg

PB170178.jpg

The poor thing is long gone man! I mean...you can tell from looking that it was totally hammered and rusted out really bad...:blink::blink:

It looked like it would have started right up. Perfectly straight...no rust that I can recall...tiny, if any...drivers seat even looked great. Under 100kmiles.:eek:

Oh well...if I had a dollar for every one that got away.:D

Well, a little of that wagon does live on, thanks to some help from a friend. :cool:

Mark

A very tiny little bit!

Hey Tyson...we ought to hang out man. I can get up there to see your rig anytime..just let me know. You ought to join the local Coloratsun chapter.:D

How much did you end up giving the guy up in Longmont for that truck? Is it pretty clean? Do you still need brake parts?

Give me a hollar some time. We could roll down to see Bob3's awesome MX520 project. Its really worth the trip.:)

I ended up giving him 800 for it, the floor boards are totally rotted, almost a flinstone car. The brake master was bad anyway so I picked up a dual pot master for a 620 and I am going to run some new lines for now. It sat for quite a while so I am just assuming that the first time I step on the brakes I'm going to loose pressure at one of the wheel masters. The doors are decent, but they wont stay closed, I'm going to have to put alot of time into this project but I feel like I did the right thing by pulling the 520 out of the field it was rotting away in. I would be down to hang out whenever, I have the truck at my buddy Tai's shop off of Sante Fe and Union, the shop is called CORSPORT, its a tuner shop. I havent seen too many datsuns like mine with the 520 body lines and the 2 head light grille? I think that they only made these for one model year. Any pics or info on this body style would be appreciated, how do I join our areas chapter? I looked at it and it said by invite only, so if this is an invite I will gladly accept, thanks, tyson.