insurance is trying to pull a fast one

So here's the deal the insurance is trying to low ball me for my truck that got wrecked (650) but the adj. said if i get some adds (not CL) then he will adj. the amount of the settlement..... so im looking for some adds in the 1500 range they dont have to be pretty trucks cuz mine was not.. if you could post adds that might even help. THanks mike d:fu:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does ebay count? not sure why CL would be excluded...its not like you would make your own ads :sneaky:

well they said CL is unreliable? as for ebay i need one to say buy it now but if i could get some nice people of ratsun to make some adds im sure they wouldnt notice o find some other forms with adds

so if we cant list adds on CL and Ebay cost, where do we do it. let us know, I'm here to help ya.... :cool:

here or any other form that you know of and i just need the add to say like fair condition a little detail about it and a couple of pics and then i print them out and fax it to the insurance

wait a minute? Is dwnshifter selling his truck?

http://www.mautofied.com/1979-Datsun-620_Mini-Truck/listing/100137542/

The add does say it has been rewired!:lol:

thats mine, lol. i only posted it cause i was looking at a mustang on thhere and was thinking of trading my ranger AND datsun for it.