2 1969 datsun roadster rescued 1-05-09 from going to junk yard

myfairlady

i have had my eye on these two roadsters just sitting in a field a few miles away from my house in san jacinto california. and finally me and hubby decided to stop by and ask about these two vehicles, finally someone returned my calls concerning them. and stated they were looking to sell them. between the two cars , the owner claims there are enough parts to build a complete car. i already have a 1967 roadster and was hoping to rescue these little car. so i had the word out if any one was interested but it did not happen.

so me and hubby decided to make room on the side of our home to place these and try to figure out what to do with them.

on 1-05-09 we decided to bring them home.

i had arranged for the tow truck to bring them home.

after much hard work we got them home. but i failed to mention is when i was leaving to follow the truck home my 67 roadster would not start so i decided i would have the tow truck driver come back after dropping of the newbies home and return to pick it up and i would take it the garage. well when i arrived with the tow truck to pick up my 67 roadster an elderly man can up to me and asked who white roadster this was and i let him know it was mine. he then stated to me that someone had just stolen his two roadsters from this property which he stated was his. i let him know that i had just purchased the two roadster and had a bill of sales. he than said well you are on my property and that car of yours now belonged to him because it was on his property. and you have stolen my two roadster so he said my roadster was now his.i told him he was out of his mind and not to lay a finger on my car. he then started pushing me trying to get to my 67 roadster, so i told the tow truck driver get my car on the flat bed i dont care what this crazy old man says. so he rushed to put it in the truck meanwhile the old man trying to to stop him. i then called 911 for police assistance. the old man disappeared for a minute or two while the car was finally being place on the truck. next thing i know the old man blocks the only exit of this property. so here i am unable to leave with this crazy old fart, blocking us in. finally the police came and we both explained our stories and i showed him my receipt for the vehicle. and the old man had no proof he ever owned or every had these cars registered in his name. finally the man i purchased the vehicles from arrived after my frantic call to him. and explain that the old man was no longer owner of this property and had no business there and he had sold me these cars. so the police made him unblock the exits and where finally able to leave the premises. i have enclosed some photos.

P1010001-9.jpg

P1010002-5.jpg

P1010005-7.jpg

P1010006-5.jpg

P1010010-4.jpg

P1010011-4.jpg

P1010012-4.jpg

P1010015-4.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010020-2.jpg

P1010023-1.jpg

P1010025-2.jpg