Mirrors

ok there has got to be a cheaper place to get some just plain ole door mirrors

does not look to bad until you include shippig then it's almost $43 :(

any ideas where i could get some kinda like this only cheaper? or what i could get them off of at the J/Y?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-120Y-520-521-620-720-B310-TRUCK-DOOR-MIRROR-o4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a543Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a2Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem310112590989QQitemZ310112590989QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are horribly made pieces of shit! I bought some Taiwan/china 720 repo ones for my 620 and they suck balllllllssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Dont buy them unless they are Nissan. I bought some used junkyard 720 mirrors and well some one whacked one of my mirrors and it broke. They were really good and cool soooooo! I bought these piece of shit from ebay. I really wanted to give that guy a negative.... Dont buy them!!!!

Nissan dealers sell the replacement mirrored glass inserts that swap into your existing housing replacing the shattered glass. Comes with a brief [too brief] how to. Basically attaches with factory double stick tape to the existing mirror mounting bosses. Don't have to remove the housing, just pop it in.

Tight replacment glass for my mirrors! BUT!!!! What I did with my 720 mirrors was that I rebuilt them. Yep! I put new foam in the rear glass and filled it full of crazy glue!!! When I tried removing the broken glass The plastic frame shattered... sucks....:mad:

i can get the 84 - 86 720 chrome flag style mirrors for 44.00 each + shipping if any one interested, they are made in us by a company that services all automotive mirrors, i have a set on my 620 show truck , they work good and do not vibrate, i have traveled several hundred miles with them , at legal speed limits, ( and not so legal speeds), pm me if any interset..:) :D

i paid the 50 for a rearview mirror, got it, installed it, and after one month there was a defect present on the left. I dont touch it, so i have no idea what happened. i think the glass was so shitty that when i hit a pothole it chipped. if you touch it it is smooth, it broke from the inside. it looks like a tide pool.

if i wanted a broken one, i would have kept the one i already had. never again with the overseas shit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.