if your looking for a ridiculous deal !!!$700.00

i got a 620 - all honesty-needs radiator from 510 because L-16 block. unless relocate or way around alternator w/lower radiator hose new gaskets,L-20 head w/ cam -clutch slip a little under excessive accel. brakes need adjusting. need cash now!!!!!make me an offer looking for a quick sale asap .

its worth it and im in vancouver,wa.NO PIXS its rain/snowing-bad for camera=bad for visibility. stop by if serious. Email only -your getting a bad ass deal as it is,straight body/bed, in primer/scheme or.......if you have a good running 2002 dodge neon sxt engine ----> staight acrossed ,its yours! if you know of any neon engines let me know.must be pdx/vancouver or anywhere between pdx and longview/kelso. TRADE ME FOR A GOOD RUNNING SMALL CAR automatic perfered or 4x4 running and driving!

Edited by drift ninja
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we went an checked it out today, i like the body its pretty straight really, but tinking on someone elses project is always a pain in the ass.. its better to just get one that runs already.. or buy it with intention of putting a l20b in.

in my own opinion its not worth $700 as is, i paid $100 for my truck in same condition with l20b, header, weber ect.

the thing is ... it does run and i could go start it right now. when i did the gasket set i forgot to bolt the intake to the exaust... no big deal! pull the 4 nuts off of carb mount-2 min. put in the 4 bolts for intake to exaust-2 min. put carb back on-2 min. the only thing left is replace radiator-un install- 5min. install new radiator-5min. then bleed brakes-30-45min.(because i've never did it before)= 1hr 1 min. running and driving. no big deal though, i like it, maybe ill just find me a radiator. whos got a 510 radiator? maybe we can work somethin out.

we went an checked it out today, i like the body its pretty straight really, but tinking on someone elses project is always a pain in the ass.. its better to just get one that runs already.. or buy it with intention of putting a l20b in.

in my own opinion its not worth $700 as is, i paid $100 for my truck in same condition with l20b, header, weber ect.

so since you paid $100 for your truck with L-20b,header,weber,ect. how much would you say your truck is worth. Does any body want his datsun for $100?

lmao @ mikey! to i detect a hint of jealousy? haha just kidding, believe it or not i've had a few people offer to buy my truck.. one offerd $1000 which i laughed at, the other offered $1500, i had to repeat myself an say "its not for sale sorry" im not claiming my trucks worth a shit load of money.. anyways good luck to ya buddy hope she sells swiftly

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Drift Ninja, how's the rust on it, and what year, is it a long bed? Most importantly, how are the cab mounts? Since dislex is OR, I worry about rust, though it looks clean.

I have a '78 620 that runs and drives, just blowing a bit of oil around the engine compartment due to some blowby. Motor still runs fine though. Not saying it wouldn't need some work, but as far as functional, it is. It's the one in the avatar. Has 5 speed, dented rear corner of bed, not too bad. I screwed up the doors taking the old mirrors off. One cab mount has a rust ring about 1/16" all the way around the mount. Looks like it was done with a plasma cutter it's so clean.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.