Wanna piss off a few people

jrbd10

Hey guys on December 20, i went with my buddy to the Cars and Coffee in Irvine. Guys who live in the LA area should attend. Clean those Datsuns and get ready to make a statement. When i went in my Datsun people laughed because its a Datsun. The minute I turned the key, people turned around to see what the hell was that noise. It sounded beautiful but it wasnt a Ferrari or a Porsche, it was a Datsun. I plan on going in April when my car should be done with the SR swap and brakes and suspension and rims. It would make people think whats up with the Datsun community if we all show up on April 11. A bunch of Datsuns. It would be so rad. Is anyone down. I would go sooner but i just had knee surgery and cant go anywhere. I'm currently pissing in a bottle from my bed. So guys are we down to go?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o wow im a man of my word. If i say im going to go im going not matter the cost. Just because im not as knowledgable as you or others doesnt mean im a flake. Why do you think i said april. not this weekend. Because i just had knee surgery. I cant walk or drive for 8 weeks. So chill out. If your either serious or joking because of my knoweldge its not making you seem funny. That was prophetically ill mannered. Im sorry but damm no respect for the crippled. Id like to meet you at the show. Even if its not a Datsun ill be there

Hey guys on December 20, i went with my buddy to the Cars and Coffee in Irvine. Guys who live in the LA area should attend. Clean those Datsuns and get ready to make a statement. When i went in my Datsun people laughed because its a Datsun. The minute I turned the key, people turned around to see what the hell was that noise. It sounded beautiful but it wasnt a Ferrari or a Porsche, it was a Datsun. I plan on going in April when my car should be done with the SR swap and brakes and suspension and rims. It would make people think whats up with the Datsun community if we all show up on April 11. A bunch of Datsuns. It would be so rad. Is anyone down. I would go sooner but i just had knee surgery and cant go anywhere. I'm currently pissing in a bottle from my bed. So guys are we down to go?

me and my cuzin will go with u i have a 71 2 door 510 and he has a 72 wagon

Already been done. The people there were receptive to the 510's when Super Mario, Kevin Neely and Steve Hume have taken there SR20DET powered 510's there in the past. Some of the people remarked about owning them when they were younger and were very impressed.