ok I think i know the answer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the information. Willll a radiator compression also be a good test. I am going to do another compression test tomorrow to see if cylinder 2 comes back up.

Thanks

Jerry

In the top end gasket kits it has two intake exhaust. One is square port the other is round exhaust .

I thought the l16 used intake exhaust with square exhaust parts?

Thanks

Jerry

6 hours ago, jerryt said:

In the top end gasket kits it has two intake exhaust. One is square port the other is round exhaust .

I thought the l16 used intake exhaust with square exhaust parts?

Thanks

Jerry

Those kits cover the l16,l18 and l20b for multiple years...  just use what matches... the rest are extra....

In the future you might want to refer to something that was posted and you would have to know every title of every new thread you started.

Jerry, I can easily merge all the smaller posts into your project one. The titles would dissapear and they will insert in chronological order.

• Like 1

OK everything previously posted in separate posts is now in this one. Nothing missing, but it may read slightly wonky as they are in chronological order.

Since mike merged everything it is easier to read. Sorry. One question. On my dampner it has 5 markings. The shop manual say going from right to left 20, 15, 10,5,0. Is this correct?  I don’t remember that many notches in dampner. I’m going to rotate the motor with my finger in spark plug hole until no pressure and exhaust lobe is pointing upward. Will check if it lines up with last notch on damper.