Nissan 720 Ricardo seats.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Thomas Perkins said:

On hers when you turn engine off,seat go's all the way back and steering  tilts up and goes forward.

That's only for the cars like the large Ford (or other makes). Otherwise they don't move. I have a VW Passat SEL Premium, and it doesn't move.

Don

Edited by 620slodat

I have a set of these Juke alcantara seats I will be attempting to put in one of my 510s.  I need to have an upholsterer evaluate if the rear seat fabric can be utilized on my 510 rear seat frame.  

11-17 NISSAN JUKE NISMO OEM BLACK RED ALCANTARA SEAT SET FRONT REAR RH LH STOCK - Picture 1 of 17

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, 620slodat said:

That's only for the cars like the large Ford (or other makes). Otherwise they don't move. I have a VW Passat SEL Premium, and it doesn't move.

Don

My wife's Lincoln has 2 settings for the seats and mirrors.When you turn engine off seats go all the way back and steering moves forward.Her car also has 6 C.D.player,Heating and air for both people in front.A cord in the truck in case someone locks you in there.Back seats fold down in case you want to pull something in there that is long.Has code on the door to unlock.A lincoln is a Ford.You push the unlock button on the key fob for about 4 seconds and all the windows,including the moon roof  will open.Put key in driver side door hole and turn it left and they all close.Battery is in truck.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1