Looking for a left door rear window for a 1980 Datsun 510 station wagon

Last Monday an intruder broke the window and stole a bike frame that I had on the rear seat. I don't care about the frame at all, is about finding the window now. I am not sure if a 210 wagon fits or is the same. I am planning to use a Lexan Polycarbonate sheet to do a temporary one. I have posted the same topic on your FB page but I am not sure if a lot of you use FB or not. Anyway, any help will be much appreciated.

I am located in Beaverton Oregon.

Many thanks!

Wilfred

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update:

Today after a 2 hrs and 15 minutes drive I met bananahamuk (Andrew) from Washington. A great and humble guy willing to help. He just not only sold me the left window he gave me  a pair of seatbelt  and an emblem. He also helped me to install it too. I don't have the enough words to express my gratitude to him. Many many thanks and see you soon!!

• Like 7
On 1/24/2024 at 4:51 PM, bananahamuck said:

After window replacement 

gqXO0lg.jpeg

yRcOHpD.jpeg

xk9auEp.jpeg

poor ole Warthog 

Hey Andrew!

I appreciate your kindness and help. To be honest I didn't have any idea how to install the window. Again, many many for the extra parts as well!

Thanks!!

On 1/24/2024 at 4:51 PM, bananahamuck said:

• Like 3
On 1/12/2024 at 11:41 AM, wilfredmatias said:

Last Monday an intruder broke the window and stole a bike frame that I had on the rear seat. I don't care about the frame at all, is about finding the window now. I am not sure if a 210 wagon fits or is the same. I am planning to use a Lexan Polycarbonate sheet to do a temporary one. I have posted the same topic on your FB page but I am not sure if a lot of you use FB or not. Anyway, any help will be much appreciated.

I am located in Beaverton Oregon.

Many thanks!

Wilfred

Lol, just saw this, I remember that post (I suggested the Lexan sheet) glad you made it this way over and got it fixed. Yeah, Andrew is real good people.

If you can, try and make down to the Powerland meet in July (in Brooks so close), a couple of other meets in this area occasionally also. Not sure when the January Sonic meet got rescheduled to.

I'm out by Oregon City so another local.

• Like 2

Hey mate,

Yes, Andrew is a great guy. I am glad he sold me the window so hoping to not face another broken window in the future. I live in Beaverton so if there's a meet please let me know. Sadly over the summer, I travel back to PR. The last time that I went to the show was in 2016. It would be great if we could meet soon or later.

Take care,

Will

• Like 2