Ratsun Discord

Hey there, Im new to the forum and have already been introduced to a lot of users here who are super generous, active and helpful. So many cool people here!

I was thinking (risky for sure), what about a Ratsun Discord server? Could use it for chatting and whatever, could also use it to live stream any work or special projects, etc.

Just a thought! It could be set up in minutes...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yep. A great meeting place for curmudgeonly pricks that don't want to get on Facebook. Describing myself here no one needs to get offended. Just some others do resemble this description also. Just saying.

I'm on FB, IG, whatever. Forums are still the best place for this kind of hobby imo. FB search sucks, there's no good way to have continuity for any given build, etc

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yep. A great meeting place for curmudgeonly pricks that don't want to get on Facebook. Describing myself here no one needs to get offended. Just some others do resemble this description also. Just saying.

.... and...

57 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

WTF? Just be here or go to the gay Facebook group. Why start something else?? I'm being super judgey

• Like 1

Discord is a voice chat server. I’m also curmudgeonly and prefer talking on the phone when I’m trying to learn or

discuss something. 

Agree, forums are the best for this kind of hobby, same with electronics and other stuff. but a good chat is worth a million posts sometimes! 

Anyway, we can ignore this idea! 

• Like 1