2009 Nissan Cube Build - 6 Speed -

Hey y'all, figured I'd chronicle this little build here. Just purchased this 2009 Nissan Cube from a good friend here in Lubbock, TX and it's been very well taken care of. A factory 6 speed Manual and equipped with the Ginormous Package with the Aero kit and custom interior lighting. Other than a DC Sports Exhaust and Takeda Intake, it's pretty stock. My plans include lowering with some Eibach springs, and go back to stock diameter exhaust since I'm pretty sure this thing actually lost power with that 2.25" piping. 

Otherwise, just going to be a fun JDM style daily driver to augment my 2016 GTI. 

~Peter

Screenshot 2023-09-14 190658.png

Screenshot 2023-09-14 190706.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I definitely see a 1st Gen xB in the future as well. Definitely love the practicality and personality they have. Definitely would love to airbag it, but that seems excessive considering I don't do shows or anything like that. 

I will say the lowering springs have a pretty satisfactory ride, definitely need to avoid potholes, but the OEM seats are overly supportive to make up the difference. 

Edited by petercscherer
  • 4 months later...

Figured I'd update this. I've put on over 2k miles on it in the last few months, really a fun car! I've been dreaming of Underglow since I was a kidding watching Fast and Furious, so I figured this was the ultimate vehicle to do so on. Really accents the factory underdash LEDs quite well! Swapped out the exhaust for the J2/DNA Catback off eBay since the DC Sports system was just too loud and droning, even after adding a heimholtz resonator. 

PXL_20240123_013423228.jpg

PXL_20240123_013332250 (1).jpg