My bright yellow fire engine bright yellow w Chrome mags

I remember it so vividly that little car did the best donuts I could do donuts after donuts after donuts never-ending donuts and it used to piss the cops off so bad cuz this was before there was rules and I used to do it at fiesta Island a place by SeaWorld in San Diego it  is all sand it's just an island around a vast pool  of water which is the Bay of sludge. Anyway back in those days there was no rules on the island so we used to get away with doing a lot of things with their cars now you can't do anything like that unfortunately. But yeah that's in 510 so pretty cool alright! Now I have severe scoliosis and degenerative arthritis so I found myself needing a truck and when I found the Dachshund 521 trucks I found that it's the perfect height for me! So I can stand straight tall as I can putting things in it and taking things out without pain so therefore I don't want to lower it or anything and I am looking for a set of torsion bars that aren't destroyed because the ones I have will not readjust

whatsoever they're too rusted. So hit me up if somebody has original torsion bars for the 521 pickup 72 datsun and well anywhere from 68 to 72 521 pickup I heard that all of them are the same length but there would be some sort of you know fabricating and I wouldn't be able to do any of that so I do need the o

riginal 521 torsion bars.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, shelleyhelley said:

I remember it so vividly that little car did the best donuts I could do donuts after donuts after donuts never-ending donuts and it used to piss the cops off so bad cuz this was before there was rules and I used to do it at fiesta Island a place by SeaWorld in San Diego it  is all sand it's just an island around a vast pool  of water which is the Bay of sludge. Anyway back in those days there was no rules on the island so we used to get away with doing a lot of things with their cars now you can't do anything like that unfortunately. But yeah that's in 510 so pretty cool alright! Now I have severe scoliosis and degenerative arthritis so I found myself needing a truck and when I found the Dachshund 521 trucks I found that it's the perfect height for me! So I can stand straight tall as I can putting things in it and taking things out without pain so therefore I don't want to lower it or anything and I am looking for a set of torsion bars that aren't destroyed because the ones I have will not readjust

whatsoever they're too rusted. So hit me up if somebody has original torsion bars for the 521 pickup 72 datsun and well anywhere from 68 to 72 521 pickup I heard that all of them are the same length but there would be some sort of you know fabricating and I wouldn't be able to do any of that so I do need the o

riginal 521 torsion bars.

I like the story but most might not see you are in need of a part...  the classified section is better for finding parts...

You can put a wanted ad there too...

But you are in luck I actually read till the end and I believe I have what you need.... 

Send me a message and we can talk... I have tomorrow off so I could possibly get them sent out as soon as tomorrow.... 

• Like 1

I think that company might be out of business they only have certain amount of windshields left I think and there wasn't one for mine but I believe I found one for $170 which is a great deal and it's not too far from my house so now that I have the torsion bars and I know I'll be able to drive it I'll order it how much did you need for the torsion bars? And of course I need to pay for postage in that too I didn't see where you lived but you have the same thing as me so you must have lowered yours better put air bags on it?

I am going to try and look up what would be the best way for you to send those as well so you don't have to do any of the footwork to  see which places have the best deal. I'm thinking USPS because I know FedEx and UPS are really expensive but I'm going to look it up just to make sure. I don't know what states you're in but it might be kind of late where you're at I'll have to look into that if it says on your profile I read that you're a veteran I thank you so much for your service as well sir.. quite the stand-up guy you must be! I will just say I hope you have a great night and get good sleep and get a hold of me when you get up I suppose cuz I don't want to wake you up with these emails.

12 hours ago, shelleyhelley said:

I think that company might be out of business they only have certain amount of windshields left I think and there wasn't one for mine but I believe I found one for $170 which is a great deal and it's not too far from my house so now that I have the torsion bars and I know I'll be able to drive it I'll order it how much did you need for the torsion bars? And of course I need to pay for postage in that too I didn't see where you lived but you have the same thing as me so you must have lowered yours better put air bags on it?

Sucks about the windshield shop... I think i have one other place that claimed they had them..... mine is decent but I have wanted to eventually replace it....

Glad you found one....

On 8/8/2023 at 7:35 PM, shelleyhelley said:

I am going to try and look up what would be the best way for you to send those as well so you don't have to do any of the footwork to  see which places have the best deal. I'm thinking USPS because I know FedEx and UPS are really expensive but I'm going to look it up just to make sure. I don't know what states you're in but it might be kind of late where you're at I'll have to look into that if it says on your profile I read that you're a veteran I thank you so much for your service as well sir.. quite the stand-up guy you must be! I will just say I hope you have a great night and get good sleep and get a hold of me when you get up I suppose cuz I don't want to wake you up with these emails.

I've been shipping parts for years, I just started using Pirate Ship online.  Sign up & go!  They always quote the cheapest + other options if a buyer requests a particular carrier!

• 2 months later...