Transport from Tumwater WA to Boise ID

Back again, previously arranged transport fell through. There is a set of bucket seats in Tumwater that need a ride to Boise (or within a couple hours of Boise, or South Eastern Idaho). Shipping these seats is cost prohibitive--yes I have researched bus, train, put an ad on Craigslist, Fastenall, and others, none of which were budget friendly. I don't have the cash to pay someone to make the trip, but I do have money to offset gas and such for someone already traveling this way.

OR maybe enough to make a detour from a trip from Seattle or Spokane to Idaho, worthwhile it would depend on how much, but let's talk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Been awhile but me and son Fat510 and his girlfriend  took my son Pippy Longstockings Prius to Boise just before Christmas i think.. I think it's close to 8 hours one way or some shit.  

traded these 

EKW7Env.jpg

yAZ07Yr.jpg

for this short tail 4X4 tranny.   i use GPS on phone as speedo so that it doesn't have hole for one is a non factor

FYI those are never mounted mudflaps from the 80s 

amb9C5Z.jpg

Saw these in Lowes while waiting for Frankendat to find us 

hmmm  

SkRCwyi.jpg

51dQr0bDRQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Stopped at gun store in neighboring town and looked a a couple guns. 

got me a few boxes of .32 ACP cuz here in Washington we are over run by a buncha hairy legged women screaming racism and gun control ... But i hear they are now moving to Idaho so maybe Wa and Ore will change back to where we were  a few years ago.. 

NjSqfCm.jpg

qhuBMf1.jpg

Then we went to Habit burger and went home 

not sure if transporting a somewhat illegal alien over state lines is criminal offense or not but we got away with it ,, so all's good 

And that's all i got to say about that ..

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

image.thumb.jpeg.082f29c5fcf46762343cd4c15a3bdca4.jpeg

Looks like from a 4x4.

Yeah,, remember you and i think Bottomwatcher convinced him to use one from a 2WD D21 Because i guess it's much stronger ?? This is one of the ones he took out..  I thought this was worth good money ,, but then Bill , my rebuilder,  said the D21 trans is worth alot more rebuilt 

I have a few projects  that could use this ,, even not rebuilt 

I'm not a tranny guy ,, If i was,  i probably wouldn't have thrown away a truck load of 85-86 720 short tails away thinking they were pretty much worthless at the time,, lol 

I'm huge amount more knowledge-able  now though... And kinda pissed off. 

Edited by bananahamuck
8 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Yeah,, remember you and i think Bottomwatcher convinced him to use one from a 2WD D21 Because i guess it's much stronger ?? This is one of the ones he took out..  I thought this was worth good money ,, but then Bill , my rebuilder,  said the D21 trans is worth alot more rebuilt 

I have a few projects  that could use this ,, even not rebuilt 

I'm not a tranny guy ,, If i was,  i probably wouldn't have thrown away a truck load of 85-86 720 short tails away thinking they were pretty much worthless at the time,, lol 

I'm huge amount more knowledge-able  now though... And kinda pissed off. 

Has it been six months? Crazy, BIG thanks for transporting my seats, I hope that transmission works out for you. I followed the advice of Bottomwatcher and Mike and acquired a hopefully in good shape D21 2wd trans. I say "hopefully" because the seller claimed it was, it looked good the gears moved and seemed right, but I am not a transmission guy either. It was good to meet a fellow Ratsuner. Boise has been infected by the racist gun grabbers, I hope winters come back and thin them out, but I wouldn't disparage a hairy legged woman as long as she could gut an elk and help pack it out.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, flatcat19 said:

Um...

I'm in Bellingham, heading back to TriCities Friday. 

Can't get them to Boise, but if the seats could get to Bellevue I can take them to Pasco. 

All good, bananahammuck brought them to Boise, but I appreciate the offer.

Edited by frankendat
7 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Stopped at gun store in neighboring town and looked a a couple guns. 

got me a few boxes of .32 ACP cuz here in Washington we are over run by a buncha hairy legged women screaming racism and gun control ... But i hear they are now moving to Idaho so maybe Wa and Ore will change back to where we were  a few years ago.. 

This would be amazing. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ]2eDeYe said:

This would be amazing. 

was trippy .. all their rifles had trigger locks but you could pick them up and handle without asking ..Handguns were in case but a lot of salespeople behind counter to help you if you wanted to touch. 

Fat had to fuck with everything but I’m a sucker for holding .22 rifles , and man they had a shit load of different kinds . 

I was to chicken to snap my own pics cuz store was PACKED ,, those are photos from their website.. but was exactly same in person. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, frankendat said:

Has it been six months? Crazy, BIG thanks for transporting my seats, I hope that transmission works out for you. I followed the advice of Bottomwatcher and Mike and acquired a hopefully in good shape D21 2wd trans. I say "hopefully" because the seller claimed it was, it looked good the gears moved and seemed right, but I am not a transmission guy either. It was good to meet a fellow Ratsuner. Boise has been infected by the racist gun grabbers, I hope winters come back and thin them out, but I wouldn't disparage a hairy legged woman as long as she could gut an elk and help pack it out.

Not sure we are thinking of same thing… I was thinking women that come with their own kick stands 

• Like 1
On 3/6/2024 at 4:47 PM, bananahamuck said:

Not sure we are thinking of same thing… I was thinking women that come with their own kick stands 

Ya, that could change things, but how much of the elk can she carry? Ah, a friend wants to know.

• Like 1