frankendat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

From the looks of them in the picture,they look like they are not for a 4x4.I will ask him and get him to measure them.I bought some brand new ones for my 4x4 a few years ago.I bought 5 of them and have the spare in the shed.I don't want to put it under the truck and let the rocks and stuff mess it up.I paid a little over 1900 for 5 tires,5 rims with accorn lug nuts and front end alignment have 24 new extra accorn lug nuts I got from ebay for 19 bucks.I just took some pictures of my rims and center cap.The inside is off set as you see.From inside center to end of cap is 4 inches and they are 4 inches in diameter from the inside and they fit perfect.To get them in the rims you have to put them in the inside.On the one's I had before which came off a 2000 Toyota 4x4.You put them in from the outside,they had built in like clips.But I had to grind the center with my dremel tool to make fit.Mine are American Racing Rims.I taped this cap,so the sticker wouldn't get messed up.The center of the cap sticks out a little on the inside.See how much  my hubs are to the lug nuts and his hub is far away.So I would say his will not fit a 4x4.Toyota front rims does not have a hub cause you have to get out and lock it in.When I bought them Toyota rims,I only got 2 hubs.I found 2 on Ebay.

100_0683.jpg

100_0685.jpg

100_0684.jpg

100_0681.jpg

100_0677.jpg

I believe you are correct, the diameter of the center hole on the Toyota rims is 3.57 the diameter of the stock Nissan manual locking hub is 3.86. At least .15 of an inch (3/20) must be removed from, what I called the "extensions", protruding into the center hole on the front rims to clear the stock hub. From information gathered on Ratsun, after market manual locking hubs are at least 4.0 in diameter and would require more material removed.

22 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Hey Frank,someone needs there rim redone.How long will it take.I got you some working coming your way buddy.

FB_IMG_1690084790336.jpg

It's earlier than I planned, but tell me about it. Cerakote would be best as the oven for Wheels has yet to be completed.