Weatherstripping for 4 door 510

obrut

Anyone ever use this ebay kit?  https://www.ebay.com/itm/362907066439?fits=Year%3A1972|Model%3A510|Make%3ADatsun&hash=item547ef26047:g:CDgAAMXQfFJRSU1r

Any suggestions for weatherstripping to stay away from?  I would like to use a front and back windshield seal that still uses the stainless steal trim.  I'm also looking for all the other rubber parts, like the door bumpers, hood bumpers, grommets for the gas lines where they pass through the body.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked Datsport yet? I have not checked to see if they are still in business since Baz passed away earlier this year. I used their products on my goon and was fairly satisfied. You could also see if Scott's Old Rubbers is still in business. I bought some 1200 weatherstrips years ago and they have held up well. Both of these companies are from down under and may or may not still be in business

Yes I checked datsport but it has not description and the price changes from $1184 to $1809 when you click on the link on their site.  There is nothing listed as to what you get for $1809.... better be every piece of rubber on the car for $1809!