69 510 fuel line issues

jbirds510

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get bottom as the fuel feed line to the fuel filter, top is the return.

There is also a tank vent line to the flow guide valve but this is located on the driver's side inner fender. All three may be bundles together but it will travel over to the left side at some point. I don't know about the 510 but all other ones I have seen were aluminum tube while the fuel lines were steel.

Awww Matt.

• Like 2

Agree on top fuel feed, bottom fuel return, but I think that "flow line valve" was later 71-73........??  On the later cars, the "vent line" went from that flow line valve on the drivers side strut tower, down behind that strut tower, under the car, back to the vapor tank above the fuel tank.  It was more of a circular flow vs the earlier double back flow 🧐

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

Agree on top fuel feed, bottom fuel return, but I think that "flow line valve" was later 71-73........??  On the later cars, the "vent line" went from that flow line valve on the drivers side strut tower, down behind that strut tower, under the car, back to the vapor tank above the fuel tank.  It was more of a circular flow vs the earlier double back flow 🧐

You just disagreed, though... 🤔🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1