510 Center Console

rayven14

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see no restriction from posting in the classifieds. Keep trying. Fill in all the boxes before pushing the ADD AVERT at the very bottom. The posts in 720 and 510 will quickly fill with new posts pushing yours farther and farther down and off the page.

19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I see no restriction from posting in the classifieds. Keep trying. Fill in all the boxes before pushing the ADD AVERT at the very bottom. The posts in 720 and 510 will quickly fill with new posts pushing yours farther and farther down and off the page.

My two friends and I tried and tried to figure it out, all the boxes were checked and rechecked. I'll try again. 

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

This some kind of home made or custom console? Though it may fit a 510 it isn't a 510 console. This should be in the classifieds.

Actually it is a 510 console, its a copy of the original dealer option Amco console. These are however fiberglass and much stronger than the original thin ABS console that were offered in the past

23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It may fit and be for a 510 but is an after market custom accessory part bought privately or through the dealer. The 510 consoles are much different. 

You keep saying this isnt a 510 console and that the 510 console looks different. I copied these from as original dealer console for the 510.... So I'm a bit puzzled, is there another console that came with the 510? I think I have a pic of an original...I'll post it. 

Console and Tachometers 003.jpg.opt933x699o0,0s933x699.jpg

datsun ctr csl22.jpg

• Like 1

It's not "factory" is what Mike is attempting to say.  Not supplied by Nissan/Datsun directly as part of original equipment.   The originals you based yours on are from Amco as you mentioned.  I have an original as well, with recovered armrest.

I don't know for certain, but I believe they were available through dealers or perhaps directly from Amco in the aftermarket.