plumb420

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I knew someone would ask:) 

I don’t have anything recent, I have to look around for some pics I took when I bought my 1st NL.  The person I purchased from had a few and over the years I ended up acquiring 3 total.  They are full restoration projects but from what I recall fairly complete and body was strait, at least two of them.  The third one I was thinking on cutting it up to make a nl trailer but I think it prob should be saved too.  I might be heading over to where I have them stored in a week or so and can take current pics.  I was not planning to sell any but if it could go to a good home and it works out for both parties involved I would.  I have 3 and really only need 1.  Plus I would be a little motivated right now as I could put the funds towards Morton’s 521.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I actually like the L320 body style over the NL, but thanks for the offer.

I myself go back and forth between which one I prefer and my conclusion is It depends on the day.  They are similar but so unique from one another, I had to have 1 of each.  

• Like 2