Old pic of truck

Farmer

Was going through my old pictures and found some old ones of my first 620. I'll also include at a later date some Datsun/Nissan pics from the early 90's Car Shows.

This was after my first Spray Can paint job. And I believe it was taken in '89

oldtruck.gif

Larry

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blackened some plexi glass and covered the lights. After this pic. I installed some driving lights on the Valance and use them for the driving lights until a cop told my it was illegal.

The other side had the better design. the two colors went up the side of the bed. It was baby blue and dark blue.

Larry

AND MORE

tr8.gif

tr9.gif

tr10.gif

And then one of a friends back in the day and a picture of my first 620 after I sold it. They painted the canapy Raised IT:blink: Chrome trim and wheels. ANd last but not least, my old 94 Sentra

chad720.gif

fin78.gif

94sentra.gif

Larry

tr2.gif

Dave Macks old truck...the hardbody..was for sale on craigslist about 5 6 months ago for prety cheap, considering all the chrome and custom stuff done to it...a bit out dated but alot of work done...

Hey if your from Medford, I cant believe you dont have any pictures of the Nu Choice boys. or Simpling Shocking , etc.. Or where you just going for the Datsun/nissan trucks....

If you have some old school pics from any of those clubs....or Showtime, Dangerous Toys, Peer Pressure...I would love to see them...pm me if you have more pics..then I will give you my email...I have lost o ton of pictures from the late 80s early 90s...love to se sme of the old trucks...

1lo620

Not from the Medford area. Moved there in 1992 from Port Angeles. Thinking back, I do remember Nu Choice and showtime running around. I was getting out of Low Riders once I moved to Medford. Anyways those arent the only pics I got. I just showed the Nissan/Datsun ones. I'll check out if any of the clubs are representing.

Larry