California edition pick up

72 327

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it very well could be special, here in phx, in the late 80's, and early 90's , a local dealer, nissan dealer put out several hardbodies, with verts and lift kits, called them baja specials, some had bed mounted roll bars, others had shells, they all had kawasaki green with silver and purple and blue graffix, kind of split the truck in half front to back, they were cool for the time, don't know why they quit doin them, they seemed to sell, every so often i see one with the snug top shell..:D

the reason they dont do them as much is there isnt much markup in them. at the end of the year if there still stuck with them the dealer has to either take a hit on it or keep it. not a very good investment really....unless the car or truck in question is balls ugly and they want yo to see what it CAN look like if you put money into it.....

I've seen those before in Pull and Save, including a few 4runner style 720s. Usually the result of dealers, but built independently of Nissan.

Agreed. Here's a 4Runner type conversion from the right coast area:http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/truckNissan84720Bushmaster4X4.jpg[/img]"]truckNissan84720Bushmaster4X4.jpg