Flares

SRSANDS

I have a foor door and since the weather has turned shitty in a hurry here in WA, Ive decided to instead of hurrying to get it driving I began the body work and prep for paint. I was wondering if any of you guys have pics of four doors with flares.I saw one at Franks house but cant quite recall how they were cut in the rear to allow the door to open. Please end some pics and let me know....thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do it!!!! Stock lips look the best, you have an L series no flares need, a 185 will be more than enough tire :D Just wait and keep looking a 2 door with flares will come up on CL and you can just buy that and save yourself the trouble :D

Your car is worth a lot more WITHOUT flares....

It takes a lot of work fiberglassing, and bondo, and time, and dust.... or metal...

IMG_1037.JPG

so why didnt you put the flare over the door,, then cut it with the long point of the angle to the rear at the door seam?? i seen a 4dr done like that before did look real close but it looked clean. can we see a finish pic to plz:)

• 3 weeks later...