bagging ?'s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with the same 4 douche bags busting people who are new to this sights Balls?

Yes he could have been a little more specific but......:fu:

Wheres the fun in that?lol:thumbdown:

Im baggin my 720 right now and let's just say I dont want to talk about it. It's not that much fun, way harder with "18's than a yota ...

What is it with the same 4 douche bags busting people who are new to this sights Balls?

Yes he could have been a little more specific but......:fu:

here's another example of a douche bag, can you be more specific as to what four same douche bags?

anyone got any info on doing this?

to answer your question, if you have an eighteen wheeler with oem air bags, they are a bolt in procedure. do you have tools? if you don't, a bicycle pump and some pliers will do. i hope this gets you going in the right direction.

Na...I wasnt being specific,just a simple observation.But now that you bring it up,the smell coming from your general direction qualifys you as a DB too.:fu: and your mother.:lol:

wow, douched and your mother in the same sentence, good one. you must be adopted.

you guys flame harder than the people on vwvortex

I never thought i'd see the day :rolleyes:

Oh and use the whole qwerty key board... there are a few older people on this sight that may not get the newer style of typing. :lol:

If you want the front on the ground your going to have to change out the whole front suspension. Its a good idea to get rid of the kingpin front anyway. I recommend using the front arms and spindles off of a hardbody or 720 so you can run disk brakes. its going to take a little bit of fab work to make it happen but there have been quite a few people on here do it...

It amazing what you can learn in a month when just using the search button and going through old threads. :D