New Guy, loves me some datsuns

Whats up?

Name's Cody. I'm from Butler, PA (north of Pittsburgh) and I go to school at Edinboro University a little south of Erie, PA.

I've been lurking for about a year, joined about 4 months ago and finally decided to post.

I don't own a Datto yet...but I LOVE them. I've been looking through all of the members projects and I can only say WOW!!! Some AWESOME rides.

I currently drive a 1992 Maxima GXE. She has 203K and counting and I lover her. When she does finally go (whenever that may be) I'll probably get another as a Daily but I'd like to pick up a Datsun.

I'm really in love with the 520's, and the 1200's.

So yeah...that's me in a nutshell I guess...I hope to learn a lot and meet some knowledgeable people (which won't be hard here!!!)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

Alright...on to the pics...

Here is a couple of my Maxima...they were taken last spring...but there isn't anything different other than right now I'm runner stock rims with my snow tires (Edinboro's winters are horrendous!!)

Picture073blurr.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Yes, it needs dropped bad...but I think I'm gonna hold off and get one with lower miles to do that to...

And here is a picture of my Ford...I don't drive it much due to the fact that it gets 8 mile to the gallon...but I LOVE her still...

Picture004.jpg

:thumbup:

Whats up?

Name's Cody. I'm from Butler, PA (north of Pittsburgh) and I go to school at Edinboro University a little south of Erie, PA.

I've been lurking for about a year, joined about 4 months ago and finally decided to post.

I don't own a Datto yet...but I LOVE them. I've been looking through all of the members projects and I can only say WOW!!! Some AWESOME rides.

I currently drive a 1992 Maxima GXE. She has 203K and counting and I lover her. When she does finally go (whenever that may be) I'll probably get another as a Daily but I'd like to pick up a Datsun.

I'm really in love with the 520's, and the 1200's.

So yeah...that's me in a nutshell I guess...I hope to learn a lot and meet some knowledgeable people (which won't be hard here!!!)

Welcome to the family!! Nice rides. What are you going to school for?? :D

Welcome to the family!! Nice rides. What are you going to school for?? :D

Well I'm in my 3rd year and I'm studying Psychology.

I love the classes, very interesting, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet!!

now your talkin business.

5 cards=5 ratsuns

Yeah...well school is putting me in enough debt as it is!!!

Well I'm in my 3rd year and I'm studying Psychology.

I love the classes, very interesting, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet!!

You could always teach...that is my favorite thing to do. Many of the opportunities you will have are up to you, the rest are by choice. Do you have a favorite subject? social, developmental, etc...?

Yeah I thought about teaching, I really like Cognitive. I think that's my favorite but really I like it all.

I'm also playing with the thought of law enforcement ONLY if I think it will get me into some type of forensic psychology, profiling or something of the like.

I just don't know yet. :confused:

Sounds like you have a good plan...taking your time and not jumping in to a field without looking it over first. Take your time. :D

I have worked in many different fields in my short lifetime: CNC machine shops, auto shops, hospital houskeeping, apartment maintenance/painting, property management, production/manufacturing, fabrication, and now I work in the medical field and teach at a local community college.

As you can see...life is full of changes, but I would not have given up any of my experiences. :D

Oh I totally agree that life is full of changes...I'm just going with it!!

My uncle owns his own machine shop and I worked with him for the first two summers I was in college. I LOVED working there. I ran his CNC machine and did a few other things. I've also worked at a hardware store for about 4 years now.

I've learned SO much valuable info from both places. Can't beat it with a stick.

EDIT:

You know I didn't notice this until now phlebmaster but your a mod over on NICO, I've been on there for YEARS!!!

Edited by PBfrEAk