Death of the Turd

IMGP3937.jpg

IMGP3938.jpg

So this is the end of the B2turd. I thought that the damage wasn't going to be that bad, but there are structural problems. For the cost of fixing it just to get it road worthy again, I could get a new B210. So this project is done and I'll be parting out to myself and others. Maybe now is a good time to start looking for a 1200? Oh wait, I just lost my job.....

When it rains it pours. And it rains a lot in Portland.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this makes me sad you had one of my favorite b210s on this site i wish my neghbor still had his he would probiblhave let it go for cheap but he gove it to his son :( ill keep my eyes pealed for anothe b 210 for ya for cheap

sorry to hear about the double bummer, glad i dont live in a rain area, well not as much as you guys get.

when I saw your b-210 it reminded me of the ones I found back in septembur.

farmers kid owns them and he into demo derby :eek:, I might just have to do some ssweet talking to save them for parts since they dont have titles..

IMG_1132.jpg

dam dude that totally sucks. is your chick still you chick?

the one time i let my wife drive my vet, she put a scratch on it.

moral of the story, avoid letting your lady drive your car, specially if its vintage tin.

can you shoot some pics of the interrior? what color is it? i'm interested in the seats.

Also sorry to see the little B210 off the road. I have a 4 door that I picked up off a 90 year old who had a minor wreck. I've been searching for a right side front door for it. If anyone knows of one I'm in SO CAL.

Good luck to all.

there's one in pick a part in bakersfield cali, right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Charlie,

I'm gonna have to get a replacement car before I start to part this out. But when I'm ready I'll let you know.

Put your wheels on it, fill the clutch reservoir and bleed out the air and the car can be driven.

It's in Dixon, CA. Sorry about your B210. Bad Chick :rolleyes:

sounds like a good idea but I dont think it will help save them.

if I had the room I wood go get them.

I got a couple of friends that live up by him,

maybe I'll see if they will let me store them...

idk about that my 610 came stock with similar bumpers i removed my front one then got in a wreak yes it did take out my rad and rad support and some sheet metal but if i had had the bumpers in there it would have bent the subframe and i really would have been up shit creek

• 1 month later...
Guest jaimesix

Hey dude.

From the pictures you posted, the damage does not look that bad. The front damage is mostly fender damage, another fender from a Junk Yard and minor straightening of the metal next to the headlamp would do.

For the rear, cutting that section of a junked B210 would allow you to just cut and weld the new piece.

You can always look for a B210 body , but you know how it is, when you need something, it is not there. Good thing to do is call a couple junk yards and asking them to call you when they get a B210. You can buy a good body when one appears, and give them the bad body in return.

Don't give up.

Jaime.________________________________________________________