carb base gasket

where can i get one mine is crap and causing a major vaccum leak where can i get one non of the parts stores around her can get it kregan, napa, autozone all got nothing where can i get one guys you would think they would keep fucking gaskets in production but noooooooo not for us im so ready to throw a damn weber on this thing

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wont you buy a piece of gasket paper at the local auto parts store and make one? A small piece will cost you like 2$. Or just buy a Carb rebuild kit since they have it inside. Like 20$ a kit... Or go to a carb rebuild place. They might give you or get you one.

Why wont you buy a piece of gasket paper at the local auto parts store and make one? A small piece will cost you like 2$. Or just buy a Carb rebuild kit since they have it inside. Like 20$ a kit... Or go to a carb rebuild place. They might give you or get you one.

thats what i ended up doing was cutting up some from gasket paper i thought about the rebuild kit but nobody has thouse ether

in summary thanks for the feed back guys i managed to make all 3 gaskets out of some gasket paper i was looking at it i could have just used an 18 pack box though :D but its all sealed now and got a full tune up today she is running like a swiss watch once again