Sign in to follow this  
Moist Lightning

How to view broken photobucket links

So there is now a plugin for chrome that will fix all the photos.

Just google "photobucket embed fix"

It may not work permanently so I recommend you use it to download what you can now.

• Like 4

I used this because it was easy and I didn't have to do anything special, it appears to work great, every ones photos are back.

Now all Photolame can do is delete every ones photo accounts that will not pay, and it would not surprise me if they did that.

• Like 1

I used this because it was easy and I didn't have to do anything special, it appears to work great, every ones photos are back.

Now all Photolame can do is delete every ones photo accounts that will not pay, and it would not surprise me if they did that.

They will probably update their algorithm to make this plugin void. Then they will update the plugin and so on and so forth.

That's why I suggest downloading what you may need. There could still be times where we have to wait for a plugin update to view photos again.

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up on this. I installed the first plugin I found following your search and it works fantastic. I needed to get some pics from a thread and while I could see them on google images, they of course didn't work in the thread.  This plugin allowed me to get to those pics and it was exactly what I needed. 

• Like 3

Cheers this did work for me but annoyingly when you try to save the image to your computer it doesn't work.

I also tried to install a mass down-loader plug in but again it didn't work, same thing as above :(

• Like 1

Right click on the image, open in New tab, then download the image straight from photobucket. That's been working for me

• Like 2

thanks for the info, this still works btw

• Like 2