Zee Fans, here is one for U, 1980 280Z w/49 miles

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it always the "BLACK GOLD" one that has super low miles? Why couldn't some one have a very early production 240Z in similar condition. I'm sure it'd sell for way more. :thumbup:

Same here. The '80s weren't the nicest looking, well compared to the earlier 240/260s.

Same here. The '80s weren't the nicest looking, well compared to the earlier 240/260s.

:D I've heard many varying opinions on the body styles of the Z. Usually the 80's get the most hate. I like the 280ZX best but with a few of my own touches to the body, wheels, and suspension.

When the 240Z first came out the new owners had no clue of the legacy they were buying into. By 1979-80 the Z had made a reputation for itself so collectors could justify buying the car and not driving it.

I remember that particular 10th anniv Z on zdriver.com the guy posted it for I believe $45,000 and he got some flak about it. He then later said, "you guys suck, the car is now SOLD! haha" well, he's using the same pics years later. It never sold.

:D I've heard many varying opinions on the body styles of the Z. Usually the 80's get the most hate. I like the 280ZX best but with a few of my own touches to the body, wheels, and suspension.

When the 240Z first came out the new owners had no clue of the legacy they were buying into. By 1979-80 the Z had made a reputation for itself so collectors could justify buying the car and not driving it.

I remember that particular 10th anniv Z on zdriver.com the guy posted it for I believe $45,000 and he got some flak about it. He then later said, "you guys suck, the car is now SOLD! haha" well, he's using the same pics years later. It never sold.

Looks like it might go higher, Don't think I would want a car like that. It's just to clean and would be a shame to drive it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.