Hot Wheels Newest Datsun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kmart is having a Hotwheels Collectors day! They have 16 new boxes of hotwheels in today that everyone gets to go through! It's insane!!!! All of the collecters I know and their families are there!! I have a friend that is there and he picked me up a couple of the BLACK 510's in single packs!!! Maybe I can cook up a picture of the madness later...

• 1 month later...

so gf went to wallyworld tonight so i asked her to look for the black 510, she couldnt find one, but since shes such a good listener she spotted me this ..

grandnational.jpg

since it was in the opening scene in the new F&F movie, plus its in a show i watch called life i've mentioned em a few times.. shows she pays attention.. :)

I didn't know the blue ones were so scarce. I was standing in line at Fred Meyer buying groceries, and went "wow, a 510!" and bought a blue one. That was like 3 weeks ago, then this thread popped up. I still havent seen a black one though.

I didn't know the blue ones were so scarce. I was standing in line at Fred Meyer buying groceries, and went "wow, a 510!" and bought a blue one. That was like 3 weeks ago, then this thread popped up. I still havent seen a black one though.

this threads more then 3 weeks old hehe, we were all over that blue one before it came out, been waitin on the blacks a while.. i need to get one

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at the Burien Fred Meyer today, figured I would look through the hot wheels. Found two black ones right out front. I figured I would clean them out, kept looking and ended up finding 9 black ones. :eek: I figured that was a little over the top, seeing as I don't even have a 510, so I just picked one up to go with my blue one. So, if anyone needs one, head to Burien. :D