going to the pick and pull, need anything

yea, look and see if they got what I need and pic's will be great, I just remember that I also need the hood trim piece for a 521.. thanks for the #er, I'll call them today... :cool:

Edited by 420n620
adding more to message
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i made it out there and picked up quite a bit of stuff. everythings still in my car so i dont have time yet to sort everything out and take pics and PM everyone that asked for stuff. i should have everything sorted out and PMs sent by tomorrow night as its a busy weekend for me. here are the pics i took today.

P1040144.jpg

P1040136.jpg

P1040137.jpg

P1040145.jpg

P1040150.jpg

P1040135.jpg

P1040138.jpg

P1040139.jpg

P1040140.jpg

P1040142.jpg

P1040143.jpg

P1040146.jpg

P1040147.jpg

P1040148.jpg

P1040149.jpg

thats some crazy shit to see the grass growing through the engine bays. makes me wonder what skyscrapers would look like if humans were wiped off the map. a giant 50 story blackberry bush. i see a 520 in there. these are the yards where you have to watch out for bee's nests in and around he cars. see any snakes?

i wish they wouldve given me a machette at the gate. i had to rip out a bunch of stuff to get that driver side fender off the 320. also when i was working on the 1200, there were wasps building a nest right by me. i had to be really careful not to disturb them.