Value of dealer installed a/c

Elkie

I have thought about making a new a/c system for my 521, and thought it might be better for someone doing a restore. I have everything, compressor and mounting bracket to a l16, condenser, and under dash evaporator. This system uses barbed connections with hose clamps. Really haven't seen anything else for sale to get a good idea.

IMG_20150627_124059_zpses8ppu0i.jpgP1010275.jpgIMG_20151227_091222_zpspyqh2u5s.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a thinly disguised for sale ad. It says value but no question. It belongs here.... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/12-miscellaneous/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc  value $150 (or w/e) and put 'or best offer' beside that. It's worth whatever the market will bear. Post these pictures or link to this post, although links are a bother to follow, include your location so shipping can be figured out by the possible buyer.

• Like 1

I kinda wanted an idea of what people thought it was worth. I can probably adapt the under dash unit to work with an o-ring system. I converted my 620 system from flare fitting to o-ring, but with barbed fittings I'd be welding connectors on. Barbed fittings were pretty common before the switch to flare. I guess I was wondering is the system so obsolete as to be worth nothing. Guess I can probably throw it on ebay with a crazy high reserve.

• Like 1