August 2nd BBQ at Jrocks shop (Sunday)

Albert ,, as in Gingersan.

Ted and his sidekick Tonto seemed pretty stoked about rolling over.. but you know how Indians lie... Apparently,, somehow he has a wedding every single weekend of the year ,, but we will see.

• Like 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted and his sidekick Tonto seemed pretty stoked about rolling over.. but you know how Indians lie... Apparently,, somehow he has a wedding every single weekend of the year ,, but we will see.

wow i hope nelson doesn't internet....... lol holy shit yeah david if u wanna bring that should we can make a list here shortly ..i will bring wieners and buns ... with extra gluten 

• Like 1

This Chief is no one's sidekick!   And shay whitey (Archie Bunker/bananahamuck) can suck it!  Trina and Skalpem will be there.  :thumbup: 

• Like 2

We are rollin into Costco Saturday and snagging some cow patties and glutten enriched buns and what-not  so if Hobo can't make it we got it covered... Probably bring a sweet onion and fat tomato or two to slice up also

• Like 2

We are rollin into Costco Saturday and snagging some cow patties and glutten enriched buns and what-not so if Hobo can't make it we got it covered... Probably bring a sweet onion and fat tomato or two to slice up also

I'm dropping my daughter off at my brothers at 10 so I'll be there... at like 11 or 1130
  • Like 1

that mayonnaise jar was my date that night ...... lets make a list ... oif whats and whos bringing 

and why was i looking for dongs and buns in the feminie care aisle???  maybe i was trolling for ladies or something 

• Like 2

hobo and naner..... patties and buns 

Skalpum and trina ....i think will bring drinks(waiting for text back) got a yes

J COCK... WEineys and buns a bbq, seasonsing,  a shitter for fat 510 ..location 

Ted ...high prices and a pie of some sorts...

anyone wanna bring condimnets, paper plates and chips or something ....(qtip will get us gluten free chips if we  ask him )

Jesus you worry so much,,,,  , :rofl:

We can bring disposable plates and plastic silverware,,, and  bring sweet onion and tomatos to slice up . we can throw some ketchup mustard and thousand island dressing into a cooler and bring too .  With all the kids,  we buy mayonaise in industrial size containers so don't really have a small one to bring.