Stickers......

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's this Andrew character,,,  sounds like a dick.. :lol:

Oh and it is kinda ironic Feltersnatch liked your comment,,,,,,,,,, last time i will stick up for him about you guys having a private meet the same day as his ,,, what 8-9 miles away  that's for sure.

But it's good you "mods" have private get togethers ala   NWDE   which is kinda ironic as we were "led to believe"  the founding father stood up in a meeting one day demanding we have a website where everyone would be invited and have fun as a whole,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not just a few in a small group.      I guess it's true,,, the more things change,, the more they stay the same...

:)

Jen is a turkey butt.

:rofl:

• Like 1

Whoa now, how did I get lumped into this exclusive shit? I went to Golden Gardens, as well as Dillon & Frank's meet (Which was at another public park, and we only went to theirs because it was about 3 miles from our house and I got a text that morning asking if we were going, so we showed up for about a half hour). And, I didn't see you at either one of them, Nana! ;)

You do realize how lame a local 'moderator only' meet would be, right? It would be me, Steve and Jeff sitting around...... hmm, maybe that's why I was asked to do this. They just wanted a chick to be around helping jerk them each off so it didn't seem as gay.... <_< What a couple of selfish pricks! ;)

Sorry for the thread jack..... I'm done :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...